Automate your impact and outcome reporting with real-time dashboards and simplified data collection.
SAMETRICA's platform integrates data collection, impact framework and business intelligence reporting to create an automated, easy-to-use system that can scale for all sizes and complexities of organizations, allowing you to create aggregated reporting across multiple programs.
Monetized Impact Value
Hours saved in reporting
The SAMETRICA platform is made up of three micro-services to address your impacting reporting needs.
SAMETRICA’s Reporting & Analysis capability allows for a range of dynamic and compelling visualizations.
- Automated analysis Receive up-to-the-minute analysis on all indicators, including Key Performance Indicators.
- Automatic translation between different impact frameworks Convert and align your reports with different impact reporting frameworks.
- Comparison and Benchmarking In-report drill downs to compare and benchmark results across different programs, sectors and organizations.
- Aggregated and individual reports Create individual and aggregated reports for different programs.
SAMETRICA Data Collector is a sophisticated data collection tool that allows users to collect, store and centralize data from multiple sources including surveys, data uploads and through application program interface (API) to other databases.
- Assignment of surveys SAMETRICA Data Collector allows users to assign surveys. Assignees can append their own questions to surveys, and thereby extend the usability of the software and its surveys to their organizational needs.
- PIPEDA compliant de-identified data collection Track responses by de-identifying data at source. This feature is compliant with Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA).
- Cohort analysis Perform change over time analysis across groups while protecting the privacy of beneficiaries.
- Built-in survey tool Built-in survey tool, specifically designed for impact reporting.
SAMETRICA Logic Model Builder provides a repository for impact frameworks, including all components related to inputs, outputs, activities, and outcomes and their associated metrics.
- Alignment with multiple frameworks Align and automatically translate between different impact frameworks, such as the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, Canadian Index for Wellbeing, OECD, WEF or other globally accepted metrics.
- Automated calculation of measures Link indicators directly to the collected data.
- AI-based indicator standardization Get custom and highly accurate indicators based on different global standards and also align with Common Approach Standard, part of Social Impact Task Force.
- Framework repository Maintain a repository of impact frameworks for all programs across an organization.
Join the number of happy customers who have taken the leap.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
SAMETRICA is one of two impact reporting platforms selected by the Common Approach to ensure adoption of its standard by social purpose organizations, which allows for interoperability between different impact reporting frameworks.
Social Value International
Social Value International is a global network focused on social impact and social value.
As the first product certified by Social Value International, we are compatible and align with multiple reporting frameworks at once.
UN Global Compact
SAMETRICA is a participant in United Nations Global Compact, the world's largest corporate social responsibility initiative with over 10,000 companies and 150 countries involved.
KPMG completed a privacy impact assessment on SAMETRICA’s de-identification capability and found that responses collected using this feature are aligned with privacy best practices.
Canadian Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
SAMETRICA is a certified member of the CGLCC and a proud supporter of the LGBT+ community.
Want to learn more about SAMETRICA?
BOOK A DEMO
Getting started is easy. Book a time to speak with an expert.